Any little thing you can do is appreciated! If you can’t drop off your donation, just give us a call and we’ll do our very best to pick it up!
Office Supplies & Services:
- Scotch tape in the plastic dispensers
- Copy Paper
- Calculators (we need a few hundred of these as our students need them for some of our programs)
- Pencils – We service almost 10,000 students in Western MA each year and we give each student a pencil (along with lots of other goodies!). Thank you to TD Bank for giving us pencils this 2014-15 school year!
- Cases of water bottles (used at JA Days)
- Printing services (example: our annual report)
- Ear Buds – Our students participating in JA Finance Park Virtual need ear buds to participate in the program. Thanks to Luso Federal Credit Union for donating 200 sets this 2014-15 school year!
- $10 gift cards for student prizes (fast food, gas, cash, etc.)
- Want to volunteer in our office?
- Data Entry
- Kit Rebuilding – we take our used kits and with the unused materials we create new kits.