We know that not everyone can give financially. That’s why we’ve come up with this list of things we need here at JA of Western MA.
Any little thing you can do is appreciated! If you can’t drop off your donation, just give us a call and we’ll do our very best to pick it up!
Office Supplies & Services:
- Scotch tape in the plastic dispensers
- Copy Paper
- Calculators (we need a few hundred of these as our students need them for some of our programs)
- Pencils – We service almost 10,000 students in Western MA each year and we give each student a pencil (along with lots of other goodies!). Thank you to TD Bank for giving us pencils this 2014-15 school year!
- Cases of water bottles (used at JA Days)
- Printing services (example: our annual report)
- Ear Buds – Our students participating in JA Finance Park Virtual need ear buds to participate in the program. Thanks to Luso Federal Credit Union for donating 200 sets this 2014-15 school year!
- $10 gift cards for student prizes (fast food, gas, cash, etc.)
- Want to volunteer in our office?
- Data Entry
- Kit Rebuilding – we take our used kits and with the unused materials we create new kits.