22nd Annual Golf Tournament
A great day to support an even better cause!
Friday, June 5, 2020
Fox Hopyard Golf Course
1 Hopyard Road | East Haddam, CT
This year may be our 22nd Annual Golf Tournament, but it’s also our First Annual Social Distancing Golf Tournament! Take advantage of a gorgeous location at the Fox Hopyard Golf Club, a fantastic golfer package and outstanding customer service as you help keep JAWM’s programs going strong. It’ll be a day you and your clients will be talking about until next year!
Junior Achievement and Fox Hopyard are following all of the guidelines put out by CT and the CDC.
- Only 1 player per cart
- Masks must be worn in any common areas
- We will be serving a boxed breakfast on the cart
- Lunch will be a gourmet lunch (Lobster Roll and Filet Kabobs) delivered to each team on the course. (There will be no dinner this year)
- Scramble Format with all putts inside 3′ are conceded and flags remain in the hole
- The auction and raffle will be held on an app to comply with social distancing
For those who may not feel comfortable playing on June 5th or cannot attend the tournament, we have a couple options for you.
- If you are already a sponsor, you can get a voucher for your foursome and your pro shop gift card good through the 2021 season. You can also request a refund from JA.
- If you have not signed up, but would like to support JA you can purchase “Play it forward pass”
- Play it Forward $500 would get you a voucher for a foursome with carts good through 2021 season (no restrictions on tee times or days), and signage at the June 5 event.
Junior Achievement offers a fantastic prize package to their sponsors. This year (because shipping is an issue), each golfer will receive:
- $100 gift card to the proshop that can be used anytime during the season at both Crumpin-Fox or Fox Hopyard
- Buy 2 get 2 free passes at Crumpin-Fox or Fox Hopyard good through 2021 season
- Bag on the cart with some of the goodies like Yankee Candle items
Currently, JA of Western Massachusetts is number 1 in the country for providing online classes to students (most requests from any JA area). The proceeds of the golf tournament will go to support these classes and future JA events.
– Yogurt Parfait
vanilla yogurt, granola, mixed berries
– Breakfast Energy Bar
– Golden Hash Brown
– Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
chive scrambled eggs, cheese, golden herbed croissant
– Apple Juice
cheese, cured meats, crackers, grapes
– Lobster Salad Sliders
grilled brioche, brie cheese, garden herbs, chunk lobster
– Or –
– Grilled Beef Tenderloin & Vegetable Kabobs
– Or –
– Vegetarian Option
– Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad
– Luxardo Brandy Cherry Parfait
mint chiffonade, fresh whipped cream, lemon zest
– Bottled Water
|11:45am–12:45pm||Lunch on the Course|
|4:00pm||Online auction closes|