23rd Annual Golf Tournament
A great day to support an even better cause!
Friday, June 4, 2021
87 Parmenter Road | Bernardston, MA
This year may be our 23rd Annual Golf Tournament, but it’s also our Second Annual Social Distancing Golf Tournament! Take advantage of a gorgeous location at the Crumpin-Fox Club, a fantastic golfer package and outstanding customer service as you help keep JAWM’s programs going strong. It’ll be a day you and your clients will be talking about until next year!
Junior Achievement and Crumpin-Fox are following all of the guidelines put out by MA and the CDC.
- Only 1 player per cart
- Masks must be worn in any common areas
- We will be serving a boxed breakfast on the cart
- Lunch will be a gourmet lunch delivered to each team on the course.
- Scramble Format with all putts inside 3′ are conceded and flags remain in the hole
For those who may not feel comfortable playing on June 4th or cannot attend the tournament, we have a couple options for you.
- If you are already a sponsor, you can get a voucher for your foursome and your pro shop gift card good through the 2022 season. You can also request a refund from JA.
- If you have not signed up, but would like to support JA you can purchase “Play it forward pass”
- Play it Forward $500 would get you a voucher for a foursome with carts good through 2022 season (no restrictions on tee times or days), and signage at the June 4 event.
Junior Achievement offers a fantastic prize package to their sponsors. This year (because shipping is an issue), each golfer will receive:
- $100 gift card to the proshop that can be used anytime during the season at both Crumpin-Fox or Fox Hopyard
- Buy 2 get 2 free passes at Crumpin-Fox or Fox Hopyard good through 2022 season
- Bag on the cart with some of the goodies like Yankee Candle items
Currently, JA of Western Massachusetts is number 1 in the country for providing online classes to students (most requests from any JA area). The proceeds of the golf tournament will go to support these classes and future JA events.
|11:45am–12:45pm||Lunch on the Course|