- Prompts students to explore various career opportunities, offering details about education requirements, median salary, projected growth and related careers.
- Helps teens and their parents or guardians weigh various education options, such as attending an in-state university compared to an out-of-state or private college.
- Enables students to calculate how long it will take to pay off student loan debt based on the projected income of their desired career.
- Allows users to look at two-year programs and careers that require a certification or on-the-job training.
- Assists teens and their parents in making informed choices about higher education options that may make more sense given limited financial resources for education and training beyond high school.
Programs and Locations
Our programs show students how to generate wealth and effectively manage it, create jobs to make their communities more robust, and apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace.