JA Access Your Future
Junior Achievement and PwC have developed JA Access Your Future to help teens explore their options for life after high school.
This free online resource:
- Prompts students to explore various career opportunities, offering details about education requirements, median salary, projected growth and related careers.
- Helps teens and their parents or guardians weigh various education options, such as attending an in-state university compared to an out-of-state or private college.
- Enables students to calculate how long it will take to pay off student loan debt based on the projected income of their desired career.
- Allows users to look at two-year programs and careers that require a certification or on-the-job training.
- Assists teens and their parents in making informed choices about higher education options that may make more sense given limited financial resources for education and training beyond high school.