Become a Partner
Your involvement in Junior Achievement sets an example for the entire Western Massachusetts community, showcasing a commitment to the future of our region, and to the lives and families throughout.
We need your help! Join us in this mission to empower the future. We depend on individuals, businesses, and organizations to make our programs possible.
The benefits of your $100 membership donation include:
Advertising & Branding:
- Logo displayed on JAWM website
- Annual “shout-out” on JAWM social media pages
- Digital badge and sticker to showcase in your marketing materials
- Added to list of preferred vendors for student entrepreneurship programs
- Invitation to the Annual JA Entrepreneur & Small Business Network Social
- Consistent word-of-mouth recognition within the JAWM community of business leaders, schools and volunteers
- Invitation to volunteer and speak at various JAWM events throughout the year
- Satisfaction of supporting the education and growth of the next generation of entrepreneurs